So Green Terms & Conditions
Our main objective is to improve the long-term health of your lawn. We will do our best with the treatments and tools we have to renovate, nourish and care for your lawn.
We do not guarantee that we can deliver a perfect lawn, after all, we are working with nature and at times, environmental conditions beyond our control, which must be taken into consideration as these can greatly affect the result of our lawn care service. This includes the quantity of water available, soil type, soil depth or soil PH levels, tree cover, garden orientation or any lawn maintenance not carried out by So Green (mowing height, mowing frequency, watering, clearing of debris).
What we can assure you is that we are in business to give you the best lawn possible and we know that we have a reputation to upkeep and hopefully exceed. We aim for repeat business and our best form of marketing is word of mouth so it is in our interest to provide an outstanding service at an affordable price.
Before Seasonal Treatment application
- Treatments will take place at approximately 10-week intervals. We will contact you to inform you of an upcoming treatment approximately 1 week prior. Please inform us as soon as possible if you need to change your treatment slot.
- For best results, we advise customers to follow the 3-day rule: try not to mow within 3 days before and 3 days post treatment. Due to circumstances this is sometimes difficult to adhere to so this advice is not essential but given in an attempt to maximize the treatments effect.
- Please ensure that your lawn is clear for the treatment, removing any toys, pet waste, etc.
- You do not need to be present during the treatment unless you would like to be. In any case, we will always leave a calling card detailing the time, date and information regarding what treatment has taken place, along with any recommendations of additional lawn care.
- If you are not going to be in, we are happy to proceed with the treatment and open/secure the gate by arrangement. Please ensure that you leave your gate or entrance area open and clear for us to access the lawn.
- We do not require a power outlet for any of our treatments but in most cases, we will require access to a water source.
- We will only carry out treatments if the conditions allow it and it is safe to do so for our lawn care expert, the general public and the environment. This can be dependent on weather and conditions out of our control. In this case, we will reschedule your treatment for the earliest possible date.
After Seasonal Treatments
- Our treatments take time to take effect and so sometimes the lawn may look worse before it improves. This is normal as we are dealing with nature and so our main goal is the long-term health of your lawn.
- We advise you to keep children and pets off the lawn for at least 1 hour post-treatment to allow the treatment to dry and penetrate the lawn, after this period the lawn is safe. Whilst the visible granules are harmless care should be taken for humans and animals not to digest them.
- Please note, some treatments, including the mechanical treatments used during lawn renovations will most likely leave the lawn looking worse before it gets better – this is normal. Grass like any plant has a life cycle, sometimes it is best to start fresh with new turf or seed.
- We highly recommend following a regular watering schedule (dependant on rainfall) for the full benefit of your lawn’s health and the treatments you pay for. This is even more important where new seed has been laid. Follow this advice is entirely optional however we can’t be held responsible for the deterioration of your lawn in the case of lack of watering.
So Green Lawn Care is not liable and is excluded in respect of loss or damage arising from:
- Previous treatments, applications, or products used by the customer or any third party prior to these treatments.
- Any damage or contamination to any adjacent or associated area or surface.
- Any deterioration of the lawn due to weather conditions, lack of watering, wildlife/animal damage, incorrect maintenance or lack of maintenance.
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to get in contact. Find contact information here.